7 in Vijayawada India 7.5 8 9mm Cielo Raso PVC Printing Panel Wood Ceilings Ecuador Roof Design

7  in Vijayawada India  7.5 8 9mm Cielo Raso PVC Printing Panel Wood Ceilings Ecuador Roof Design

7/7.5/8/9mm Cielo Raso PVC EPT Panel Wood Ceilings Ecuador Roof Layout

They are manufactured of PVC and Calcuim carbonate.

PVC panels for wall and ceilings. The pvc panel adopts printing, transfer, sizzling foil treatment on the surface with wood styles , marble styles , flower sample and more colors ideal for walls and ceilings. diverse therapy for distinct styles of picket grains.

Merchandise Information

1 Size: 250mm width, seven.5mm thickness
2 Surface treatment:printing
3 Duration: 2.9m 3m 5.8m 5.9m or at EPT
four Panel typly : Flat
five Watertight , simple installation
six Inside Ceiling Decoration or Wall Decoration
seven White Color can do any model
8 line shade : sliver,gloden,yellow,blue or EPT
9 Can fulfill distinct client variations, can be utilised in
General public places these kinds of as: purchasing malls / educational institutions / hospitals / banking institutions / restaurants / lodges
or house installations such as: kitchen area / toilet / residing space / bed room / aisle


Colour Design and style:
source different shade styles on surface area like picket colour /marble color /wallpaper color series from ligEPT to darkish ,from straightforward to Luxurious ,from classic to trendy with above 2000 types colour styles ,You can make contact with us for much more colour and panel styles .

EPT For Corner
Mainly use clips : U CLIPS / Prime CLIPS(Corner Cove)
Customer can consider the clips as distinct decoration want

Our payment term : 30% as pre-payment to begin the orEPT, remaining 70% just before loading
And with fourteen-20 daEPTproduction time soon after the orEPTconfirm and pre-payment completed .

Much more Surface area Remedy We Can Supply : sizzling stamping , higher gloosy , standard gloosy and lamination

More Products Data

PVC Ceiling Panel made of this material is deservedly enEPTed great acceptance amongst the buyers for many motives:

1 Quick and straightforward set up
two Water-proof, color rapidly and easy to just take treatment of
3 For use during the residence
4 For walls and ceilings
five Environmentally friendly 100% recyclable and sustainable
six It can be developed in accordance to customer’s equipped samples.
seven Various designs offered to match all d eacutecor

White Panel Type Width Thickness
Center Groove 200mm 250mm six/7mm
Flat 200mm 250mm 6/seven/8mm
Two Groove 250mm 300mm 8.5mm
Surface area Treatment method EPT , Scorching stamping or Higher Glossy

White coloration is the basically coloration designs hot sale for every single marketplace , it truly is straightforward and clear ,ideal for virtually all decoration scenes .

Our Goods extensively use for EPT and commercial building’s interior decoration ,
With three Mostly Series : PVC Ceiling Panel ,PVC Wall Panel,SPC Flooring ,with go over almost all the area decoration require .

we can source with all kinds of ceiling and wall decoration panelby different size and weigEPT to ideal your various ask for .
Welcome get in touch with us if you have any ask for or concerns about our items .

7  in Vijayawada India  7.5 8 9mm Cielo Raso PVC Printing Panel Wood Ceilings Ecuador Roof Design

7  in Vijayawada India  7.5 8 9mm Cielo Raso PVC Printing Panel Wood Ceilings Ecuador Roof Design

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *