Width in Oslo Norway 300mm 400mm Super Strong Quick Installnation Decorative False PVC Wall Panels

Width  in Oslo Norway  300mm 400mm Super Strong Quick Installnation Decorative False PVC Wall Panels

Specification :

Width 30cm/40cm
Thickness 6mm/7mm/8mm/9mm
Size 20GP with 5.8m, 40HQ with five.95m
or at EPT
Floor treatment MATTE Simple/PRINTING/Scorching STAMPING/LAMINATING
Pvc content 40% 45% 50% fifty five% sixty% 65% ect.
Major content Pvc resin and calcium carbonate

Relative information:
Duration: 3/4.5/5m or at EPT
Generally 20’GP load five.80m.
40’GP or 40’HQ load five.95m to preserve the container freigEPT demand.
Your optional length is also suitable.
Design and style(colour):White,wood,marble ect a lot more than one thousand colors can meet you select

EPT For Corner
Mainly use clips : U CLIPS / Best CLIPS(Corner Cove)
Consumer can just take the clips as diverse decoration need to have

Our payment time period
30% as pre-payment to commence the orEPT, remaining 70% ahead of loading
And with 14-twenty daEPTproduction time right after the orEPTconfirm and pre-payment carried out .

EPT :one shrink-film EPT(10pcs/bale)
two PE-movie EPT (10pcs/bale)
3 carton EPT (10pcs /carton)
4 or according to the your prerequisite

Set up :
the pvc ceiling and wall panels is easy install
no cement necessary , you can do it by your self .
(one) for rectangule celing installation
(two) for squared condition ceiling installation
and wall panels installation

A lot more coloration designs

Our PVC panels are employed for interior wall and ceiling decoration primarily . They are created of PVC and Calcuim carbonate by diverse ask for for buyer . They are EPTly make by challenging PVC extrusion strategies and lively additives to boost the important houses of the solution, this kind of as impact resistance and toughness,fleXiHu (West Lake) Dis.bility and environmental resistance.

With Hundreds of designs can be chosen: incXiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis. wood grain style / European wallpaper type / brick type / cloth design / Nordic minimalist design / strong colour type. . . . Can meet up with different customer’s request for decoration designs, can be used in general public spots also , this sort of as purchasing malls / faculties / hospitals / banking institutions / restaurants / lodges or home installations these kinds of as: kitchen / toilet / dwelling room / bed room / aisle / balcony….. you can use several location for home decoration .

Related items we supply :

Width  in Oslo Norway  300mm 400mm Super Strong Quick Installnation Decorative False PVC Wall Panels

Width  in Oslo Norway  300mm 400mm Super Strong Quick Installnation Decorative False PVC Wall Panels

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *