PVC Ceiling Panel made of this materials is deservedly enEPTed excellent acceptance amongst the consumers for numerous motives:
1 Easy to install
two Water-resistant, colour quick and simple to just take care of
3 For use throughout the house
4 For walls and ceilings
five Environmentally helpful one hundred% recyclable and sustainable
PVC Wall Panels : Laminating 250mm width
|Width||30cm 300mm 12inch|
|Thickness||6mm or 7m 8mm 8.5mm 9mm|
|Substance||PVC and Calcuim carbonate|
|Length|| three/4.5/5.8m or at EPT
Usually 20’GP load five.80m.
40’GP or 40’HQ load five.95m to help save the container freigEPT charge.
Your optional size is also satisfactory.
EPT :1 shrink-movie EPT(10pcs/bale)
two PE-film EPT (10pcs/bale)
three carton EPT (10pcs /carton)
4 or in accordance to the your prerequisite
EPT also can source
Primarily use clips : U CLIPS / Top CLIPS(Corner Cove)
Client can get the clips as distinct decoration require
Our payment expression
30% as pre-payment to start the orEPT, remaining 70% before loading
And with fourteen-20 daEPTproduction time following the orEPTconfirm and pre-payment accomplished .
Color Layout: picket shade /marble colour /wallpaper colour sequence from ligEPT to dark ,from straightforward to Luxurious ,from traditional to trendy with more than 2000 sorts coloration designs ,You can make contact with us for a lot more colour and panel variations .
Much more Simple Details
one. Encounter and Competent Supplier with 20 several years
2.Cover nearly market place panel producing mold and colour variations
|Width||100mm 160mm 200mm 250mm 300mm 400mm 600mm|
|Fee of PVC||40%~eighty%|
|Size||two.9m/three.95m/five.95m or customization|
If you need to have use for ceiling decoration,usually range of weight one.8kg-three.5kg for every square meter
If you need to have use for wall decoration,advise assortment of bodyweight with two.8kg-6kg for each sq. meter Partition wall 5kg-11.5kg/square meter
3.Settle for OEM / ODM Provider,You can effortless construct your own model with our large top quality goods .
4. Settle for Merchandise customization, but we advise that you have a certain orEPTquantity, normally the value of the mould will be increased.
5.Acknowledge Shade Customization(Also we have over 2000 color types by ourselves,protect the market place sizzling sale colour collection)
6. Totally free Sample
7.24 Hrs On-line Services
8.Can fulfill various buyer styles, can be utilised in General public places these kinds of as: purchasing malls / colleges / hospitals / banking institutions / dining establishments / accommodations or property installations these kinds of as: kitchen area / rest room / residing area / bed room / aisle
Welcome speak to us with your specifics ask for , we will give you quotations dependent on your need .